Victims of Crime Compensation & Counselling Services P/L (VOCCS) is a private entity which has been assisting victims of crime in Australia for over fifteen years.
When you contact us the following steps will occur:
1. Depending on what services you require you will be referred to an appropriate service provider.
2. If your enquiry is regarding making an application for crime compensation you will be referred to a solicitor specializing in that area who can make an application on your behalf.
3. If you wish to see a different solicitor several Community Lawyers can be located on the Victim Support Page of this website.
4. If the solicitor makes an application on your behalf, the solicitor, with your consent, may refer you to other practitioners to assist in the process. This may include psychologists who specialize in working with victims of crime, providing psychological reports and counselling.
5. If your enquiry is regarding psychological assessment or counselling you will be referred to a psychologist listed on the Victim Support Page of this website.
6. If your enquiry is regarding another matter we will do our very best to refer you to the right service provider.
If you have any further questions or if we can assist you in any other way please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
163 Victoria Parade Fitzroy Melbourne Victoria
Phone: 9415 9492 Fax: 9415 9256
Victims of Crime