Domestic abuse is a significant problem for many people and if not addressed it eventually dominates relationships to the detriment of all concerned. Please answer the following questions honestly:
1. Are you in a relationship with a person who regularly phsically, emotionally or verbally abuses you?
2. Do you feel controlled or isolated from others by your partner?
3. Are you afraid of your partner?
4. Do you feels unsafe in your own home?
5. Has your partner forced you to have unwanted sex?
6. Have you experienced domestic violence as a child or in a previous relationship?
7. Have you ever called the police because you feared for your or your families safety?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions you may require professional assistance. Call Victims of Crime Counselling Services for assistance.