Stalking is a common and disabling crime that often persists for a long time causing the victim and their family extreme distress. In the past have you:
1. Been followed?
2. Had unsolicited correspondences, such as mobile, text or email?
3. Had someone stand outside yor home or workplace?
4. Left unwanted items for you to discover?
5. Vandilized your property?
6. Sent others to contact you on their behalf?
If the above have been done to you on a regular basis there are things that you may need to do, including obtaining an Intervention Order. For further information contact Victims of Crime Counselling Services.