If you have been the victim of crime while driving, such as Dangerous Driving, you may be entitled to make both a Crimes Compensation application as well as a Transport Accident Commission (TAC) claim. To further discuss your compensation call Victims of Crime Counselling and Compensation Services on Freecall 1800 000 055.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

clear formSubmit